- Copyright ©2006 GSL Consulting Ltd. China All rights reserved
As the secondary economic body in the world and reform progress made in the past years, China has attracted many international giants who are seeking to become part of the biggest market in the world. The opportunities in Chinese market are attractive whilst the challenges of entering this market are formidable and requires extensive market research and partnering with the appropriate local company. Companies who have limited resources and little knowledge about the market would face barriers in this complex business environment in China.
- Fast growing economy bringing significant market opportunities
- Huge potential for competitive products
- Demanded for new technologies & solutions
- Language barriers
- Way of doing and thinking differences
- Crucial to find a suitable local partner